ACL Rod Bearings - BMW E60 E63 M5 M6 - S85
This set of ACL bearings is a set we developed to achieve the bearing clearance we believe is ideal for this engine. Stock BMW bearings tend to run a little on the tight side, as do the standard ACL bearings. Because of this we have created our own customized set that will achieve .0023" to .0025" bearing clearance.
- Fits:BMW S85B50 (5.0L) M5 M6 E60 5999cc V10
- Size: Customized for .0023" to .0025" Bearing Clearance
- ACL Race Series performance engine bearings are manufactured to exacting tolerances with particular attention paid to wall thickness accuracy. This ensures reliable fit and helps maintain consistent clearances.
- Improved bearing retention from higher radial contact pressure. Locks the bearing into the housing.
- ACL Race Series performance engine bearings feature increased eccentricity to increase improve shape adaptation to compensate for bore distortion at high speed operation Assists in the formation of hydrodynamic oil film.
We also carry an S85 Rod Bearing Service Kit for those interested in the complete parts list that we regularly use in our shop for this service.