R8 V10 TS-825 supercharger system (Whipple Gen.3)
Uncompromised Performance - The motto that’s come to define us as a company. It intrinsically drives us every day to produce only the best possible solutions for our customers. With this mindset, we set off to create a V10 supercharger kit for the Gen. 2 Audi R8 that embodies our belief. Our kit is 100% bolt-on and we have engineered our bracket and beltdrive system to ensure a perfect fit with no modifications to your vehicle of any kind. The system was designed around an air-to-water intercooled 2.9L Whipple Twin Screw Supercharger putting out ~8 psi of highly efficient and instant boost. The Whipple unit we use in this kit features newly-engineered Gen. 3 rotorpack which add up to 30 hp/tq at the same boost levels and see a decrease of 10-20 degrees Fahrenheit over the previous Gen. 2 rotors. Additionally, the Twin Screw design utilized by Whipple has the highest efficiency of all superchargers. This translates to more accessible power across all rpm levels, meaning instant power on tap from idle to redline. This unit can have the boost cranked to upwards of 15 psi and gives you plenty of room for upgrades down the road.
Our manifold plate assembly is CNC’d from thick 6061-T6 aluminum to ensure an optimal fit and seal, mitigating any chance of warping under high heat and pressure. We over engineered our pulley set up maximum performance and reliability, machining them out of the same 6061-T6 aluminum and fitting them with ceramic bearings from SKF.
With a 150-180 WHP gain over stock and a 40% increase in peak torque, this kit has been created to be a monster out on the track, as well as, an enjoyable daily driver. Included with the kit, is our ECU tune and all of the accompanying parts you will need to complete the install and as always, we stand behind our product with a 2-year, unlimited mile warranty.
- 2.9L Gen.3 Whipple Twin Screw Supercharger - W175AX-3
- Supercharger Intake Assembly and accompanying hardware
- V10 Manifold Plate Assembly and accompanying hardware
- Hi-Flow Fuel Rails
- (2) K&N Air Filters
- (2) High-Flow Mass Airflow Sensor Housings
- (10) NGK Forced Induction Iridium Spark Plugs
- High Performance, Cermic SKF Idler Assembly
- Alternator Tensioner Assembly
- Fluidampr Crank Pulley and Accessories
- Front Mount Heat Exchanger and accompanying hardware
- Patented 7PK, High Strength One-Belt SC Drive System
- Tensioner Locking Tool
- Johnson High Performance Intercooler Pump
- ESS Intercooler Reservoir
- Firewall Sound Insulation Mat
- E-Flash Cable and ECU software
- ESS Tuning Badge
Additional Information: This is the complete kit that comes with all the necessary hardware that you will need to complete installation. This kit is also 100% bolt-on and requires NO cutting of any kind.
Install time: 30-35 hours without engine removal. Professional installation highly recommended.
What makes us better than the competition?
- Largest, most-efficient supercharger offering → 2.9L Intercooled Whipple Twin-Screw w/new Gen. 3 Rotors which is the highest efficiency positive displacement supercharger on the market.
- Most robust bracket/belt-drive/pulley assembly which uses hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum pulleys and SKF ceramic bearings.
- Software refinement→ all our systems are designed to reach maximum performance at safe boost levels on stock, unmodified engines after our development cars are put through a grueling 50,000 mile test involving time on the track, high speed autobahn driving, extreme heat and cold, as well as your normal everyday commute.
- Manifold Bottom Plate thickness→ our bottom plate is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and is ½ to ¾ inches thick.
- Upgraded tensioner fastener → made from 15x stronger hardened steel.
- Ease of install → 100% bolt-on with no cutting of any sort required due to a highly sophisticated and compact 7PK one belt drive design.
Installation and kit support is only given if this kit is installed through one of our pre-qualified installers. This is a high complexity system, and it requires a highly competent mechanic to install. Please contact us for more information.
California- For off-road use only.
*825CHP on 93AKI/98RON fuel or above.800CHP on 91AKI/95RON.