S14 Stage 3 Performance Cylinder Head
This cylinder head brings the outdated S14 cylinder head into the modern age with CNC porting, updated valve spring, and shim under bucket conversion. By lightening the valve train significantly we increase the rpm potential of this engine. We use +1.5mm intake valves with proper porting to correct the restrictive intake tract and allow this engine to breath properly at high rpm. We also CNC port the exhaust to optimize flow. Removing the traditional bucket design and converting to the Supertech shim under bucket reduces weight significantly as the large shims for the S14 engine are extremely heavy. Pistons should be custom with increased valve pocket dimensions for the larger intake valves. Once you receive your cylinder head you will need to mockup the engine with your camshaft selection and work with us to order the proper custom shims through Supertech. If additional lift or seat pressure is required we do have other options, contact us for details.
Our Stage 3 Cylinder Heads feature the following:
- Supertech Valve Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - SPRK-H100SD-S14
- Press.Seat: 90 @35.5mm
- Max Lift: 14.80mm
- Coil Bind: 21.50mm
- Rate: 11.50 lbs/mm
- Supertech Black Nitrided Intake Valves +1.5mm Triple Groove - BMIVN-1009/Long
- Supertech Inconel Exhaust Valves OEM Size Triple Groove - BMEVI-1006/Long
- Supertech Shim Under Bucket 37.5mm Cam Followers - CF-37.5-3.1+
- 16x Custom Supertech Shims 8mm
- New 7mm Triple Groove Keepers
- CNC Ported Intake and Exhaust Ports
- Pocket Port and Polish
- Supertech Valve Guides
- Supertech Valve Stem Seals
- Complete Disassembly & Cleaning
- Comprehensive Leak, Crack & Pressure Test
- Inspect All Components For Irregular Wear
- Our High performance Five Angle Valve Job
- Trueness Checked & Resurfaced Mating Surface
- Attention to Potential Hot-spot Areas
As an additional option we can blend the throttle body ports to the intake valves and smooth out the CNC cuts on the intake side of the cylinder head. We recommend this option for heads receiving overbored throttle bodies.
Valve guides are included in the Stage 3 head at no additional cost.
A Core cylinder head is required for all head work, please call or email if you will not be supplying us with a head for updated core market price.