S65 Tilton Carbon/Carbon Flywheel and Clutch Kit
Lower mass compared to any traditional clutch design, this low-mass arrangement revs quickly yet is very street-able and user friendly. Allows transmission syncros to come to speed fast; gear changes become quicker for domination on the race track.
100% carbon floating discs do not wear like typical friction materials in traditional clutches. This offers quiet, long life (much higher than other materials) that will-not chatter, make odd noises like ceramic or bronze clutches.
-Up to quadruple the life of other units
-Quieter than many others of similar muti-disc design
-Smoother than others
-Significantly lighter than others
-Perfect for street or full race
-The highest power handling available
-Adjustable & rebuildable!
- AASCO Custom Low-mass Steel Alloy Flywheel
- 7.25" Tilton (Twin or triple disc) Carbon/Carbon Clutch
- Custom AASCO/Tilton Hydraulic Release Bearing with Adapter Plate
- All hardware and accessories
- Twin Disc (up to 600ft/lbs of torque)
- Triple Disc (Over 600ft/lbs of torque)